Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To provide administrative support to the School’s senior leadership team and coordinate with relevant units of the University;
2. To organize meetings and schedule the Deans' appointments and manage all relevant documents as records;
3. To compose and prepare written documentation and correspondence for the Dean’s Office using clear concise business English;
4. To assist in materials preparation including reports, slides, proposals, etc.;
5. To undertake other tasks assigned by the Deans and Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. A minimum of 1-year post-qualification working experience preferably in the related field;
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the University and external community;
4. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
5. Customer-oriented, strong organizational capability, and able to take quick responses during work;
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software;
7. Proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com（郵件標題注明：應聘某某崗位+本人姓名+高校人才網）【快捷投遞：點擊下方“立即申請/投遞簡歷”，即刻進行職位報名】